The Circle Of Human Life

Photo by Greg Rakozy on Unsplash

The Circle Of Human Life


2 min read

Hey there! It's me Damek Whiz. This is my first blog related to life. In this blog, I will be discussing about the basic circle of human life and how some people are ahead of 99% of the people out there.

The Circle

This is the circle of human life. It consists of 4 main stages: child, teen, adult, and old. Life starts with the "Child" stage and ends after the "Old" stage. The humans who are in the child stage have to depend upon their parents for their survival. Then, the teens are sent to various educational institutions to gain knowledge so that they can survive in society. And, the teens later enter the "adult" stage where they have to survive in this world with the skills and knowledge that they have got from their "child" and "teen" stages. Lastly, in the "old" stage of life, the body of humans stops supporting them properly and they have to depend upon others for survival.

The Society

As the teens start maturing, the society starts to teach the teens about running behind money. Society teaches teens about jobs and working for others. And, from this part of human life, the teens start to run behind money. But, little do they know, this run never ends. ๐Ÿ˜

Slowly, the teens who have their own set of skills start to compromise their skills and follow whatever society says. And they get turned into adults who are constrained to a 9 to 5 job.

This is what 99% of the humans do. But what about the 1%?

The Hustlers

We have talked about what the 99% of the humans do. I like to call the rest 1% of people the "Hustlers". It is because they are the ones who do not follow society. They are the ones who go beyond the rules and think out of the box. They are the ones who hustle. The Hustlers are ahead of the 99% of humans.

In the above section, we talked about how most people work for others. The people we are talking about in this section are the ones who make others work for them.


The only difference between the average humans and the Hustlers is that the average humans work for money whereas the Hustlers make money work for them.

So, will you choose hustle or not?

Thank you for reading this article. I will be posting one article daily from now onwards. So, stay tuned for the next article tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰. Peace out! โœŒ